Hi Stephen,

regarding the time frame for 2.1 please have a look at the release map at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease205

The current translation deadline for 2.1 is October 26th.

Hope this helps,
Rafaella

Stephen Holt wrote:
--- Pavel Janík <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are now in preparations of 2.0.4 so it is late to get it there.
For 2.1 there is a lot of time - please watch this list for instructions like this one...

Thanks for the info. Will 2.1 be released from the current 680 branch
or is there a parallel branch which we should translate? Also, have you
any idea of the time scale for the release of 2.1?

Cheers,
Steve.

___________________________________________________________ Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with Yahoo!. Enter now. http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry