On 10.10.2006 11:36, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
> With this mail I would like to remind the NL Communities of the above
> process. Also, I would like to emphasize that in case the dictionary
> /thesaurus is under GPL license, Martin will need to request legal
> approval before integration.
> OOo builds can be released and distributed only under LGPL license.

What approval is needed to be integrated dictionaries under GPL license?

Our (Bulgarian) dictionaries are under GPL license. I asked the author about
changing the licens to LGPL but he refused to do that. So, can our
dictionaries to be include in the language packs when they under GPL license?

regards