Dear All,

this is to inform you that translation work on the below languages has just started:

French, Italian, German, Swedish, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese.

And here some l10n highlights:

   * the Hungarian Community has contributed with translation fixes
     which have already been imported: THANKS!
   * the Chinese Community is providing translation fixes - approx. 150
     files! The initial files provided are curently being reviewed: THANKS!
   * the Russian Community is strongly contributing to the Help and UI
     translation since 2.03 and we hope to see more this release: THANKS!
   * the Germanophone Community has just received the Help files for
     the 2.1 update and will be contributing to the Help translation:
     THANKS!

and last but not least YOU are all contributing to the l10 project: THANKS!

If I forgot to mention someone, please forgive me ... and by all means, speak up.

Kind Regards,