Hello Clytie,

your mail is more appropriate on the NLC list, actually....

Best,
Charles.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone :)

While I'm still waiting to get write access to our project website, I'm trying to update our webpages, which are getting an increasing amount of attention leading up to this release, so webpages over two years old saying we have no files are bad PR, to say the least. ;)

I notice the French team have translated the left-hand navbar, the one containing Documents and Files, Issue Tracker etc. How do I do that? I can't find that file in CVS.

Do we have any shared art resource, icons etc. that OOo likes us to use? I've snaffled the 6th birthday pic., and I'm hunting for other bits and pieces that will grab attention in the right places.

I'm not sure about the structure of the webpages. I usually use CSS, but I don't know if it's OK for me to add CSS, when the overall site might its own CSS. Can I use CSS for our pages only? I'll put it on each page if necessary.

Thankyou for your help with this. :)

--- End Message ---