Pavel Janík wrote:
as lead of the l10n project, I would like to officially nominate Eike Rathke as l10n co-lead for i18n. Eike Rathke has been doing a tremendous job on i18n and I am sure that most of you consider him already to be the i18n co-lead. Having Eike on board focusing on i18n for me is the natural completion to the l10n project.

+1

... why I thought Eike already is co-lead of l10n? ;-)

I'm not part of the l10n project, but though I had the same feeling, may be in another life ;-)
Thanks Eike for all your work for us and congratulations :-)
Kind regards
Sophie