Hi Clytie,

On Monday, 2006-12-11 18:54:30 +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> While checking our 2.1 RC2 build, I have encountered the Autotext
> dialogue (Edit > Autotext), and am concerned at how spectacularly
> useless nearly all the supplied entries are for anyone speaking
> another language.

Autotext files are defined under extras/source/autotext/lang/ organized
in subdirectories made of language-country ISO codes. You may add
a subdirectory 'vi' and place your files there, similar to other
languages. The files are in OpenDocument file format and follow certain
rules, for how to construct them please ask on the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use