Dear All,

for the OpenOffice.org 2.1 release we have received approx. 43 issues requesting the integration of translated files. For all the languages with a 80% GUI translation we have created l10n builds to make sure you were able to see your translation work in the product.

In order for your native OOo product to be officially released and distributed we need now your QA approval.

The QAtrack tool provides a very good overview of the build availability, the testing status and for which builds a QA approval has been submitted

Please look at: http://www.qatrack.org/ooo/view.php to get the overview and please do perform testing on the l10n builds and do submit QA approval. This is really important for the OOo project.

Kind Regards,