On 20/01/2007, at 6:22 PM, Ain Vagula wrote:

On 20 Jan 2007 07:35:17 -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Next time check the output file with gsicheck before submitting (I
added this a day ago to wiki).

I normally do check the file before submitting. I'm not quite sure how those three errors got past. I may have got things in the wrong order. As I said, I don't handle process well now. I devoutly wish I could just translate strings, and leave all this admin stuff to someone who still had a functioning brain.

When you fix errors, you need to submit
only changed lines of sdf-file (with according en-US lines), so when
you have 3 lines with fixes, you need to submit a 6-line sdf-file.

Does that work for Pavel as well? I thought we had to have one unique file available for builds.