Hi Bruno,

if I recall well, Javier provided you with some information regarding Pootle. Can you may be more specific and tell us what exactly you need?

Thanks,
Rafaella

Bruno wrote:
Hi,

I'm leader or l10n occitan-lenguadocian project. I shall like to begin
the OOo's translation in Lengadocian. I shall to do this with Pootle
project. I shall like to know how I can registred my language on OOo's
pootle ("Release checklist-Translation tools")

Thanks a lot,
Bruno