Hi list-members,

In my Hebrew-localized Windows version of 2.2, I've got a problem with dialogs. When I set "Use OpenOffice.org" dialogs, and open a dialog, it is properly translated. But when I use system dialogs, I get haf-translated dialogs. For example, if in the Formula editor, I choose Tools/Import Formula, I get a filepicker window in which the "Insert" button is translated into Hebrew, but the "Cancel" button below it is in English. The window's title "Insert" is in Hebrew.

If I choose File/Open, the window's title is not in Hebrew, but English.
"File name" and "Files of type" are in English, but "Version" and "Read-only" are in Hebrew.

How do I get these windows to be fully translated?

Thanks,
Alan