Hi Charles,

this is very sad news. Thank you for letting us know.

My thoughts are with his family and friends as well.

Rafaella

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

Apologies for cross-posting.
Gerry Singleton, our documentation project co-lead
(http://documentation.openoffice.org), just passed away from a sudden
heart attack.
More information on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists. It's a very sad day for
OpenOffice.org as we lost an invaluable volunteer; Gerry was one of our
oldest contributors and although I've never met him physically, I felt
that he was a friendly and warm presence in our Noosphere. My thoughts
go to his family and his friends.

May he rest in peace. Goodbye Gerry, see you one of these days up there.

Charles-H. Schulz.