On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:35:56 -0500, Alessandro Cattelan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
a volunteer from the Italian group and myself have tried translating a
few strings in Pootle but when pressing on the Submit button, we get the
following error message:

Error
[Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/export/home/oo/po-files/openoffice_org/it/basctl/source/basicide.po'
Back

I am the administrator of the project whereas she is a translator with
limited privileges.

Can anybody explain what that error means?

Thanks,
Ale.

The web server can't modify the PO files because they belong to other user/group different from the webserver one. I will suggest to check the group and user of the files, and the folder they are in?

If you know about linux you will see that the files should be something like:

-rwxrw-r--  1 nobody    nobody   5235  Jun 1 2007  basicide.po

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jza