Hi all,

*** the deadline for providing GSI / SDF files for the OOo 2.3 release is July 26th, 2007 ***

As the integration cause a lot of work do not provide sdf files that
cover less then 80 % ( UI only ) translation done. Also please add the
en-US translation to your sdf file.

Important: To prevent confusion and big mess please ensure that your
issue has the following properties set:

Assign to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" , Target milestone to "2.3" , Component
"l10n" , Subcomponent "code" , Issue type "ENHANCEMENT"

And as usual please:

- File an issuezilla bug to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" . Please don't attach
your file directly to that issue, better provide an URL / link pointing
to your file. Only attach if you don't have any webspace available.
( http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html )

- Please take care that the GSI / SDF file format is not violated (
format errors like wrong amount of tabs, shifted columns, ... ). You can
use the tool "gsicheck" to perform basic checks on your file. "gsicheck"
is located in the transex3 module.

usage: gsicheck -c -l "" myfile.sdf

- We try to correctly update our database status information which would
later help us to improve the overall quality of the translation. Please
provide a GSI / SDF file containing both, your language and the
corresponding en-US source string. Please note that the en-US string
have to be the same milestone like your translation.

Cheers,
Ivo