Can you please file a bug for this? Component l10n. Subcomponent www.

Thanks,
Rafaella

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

Hi,

if you have some time, could you please change the entry of Kannada
language in your localization list?
Thank you,
Charles.

Re: [native-lang] Need to start a Kannada OpenOffice project (kn-IN)
From:
shankar prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:57:24 +0530
To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charles,
I don't have any issues to provide things like QA, support, documentatioin
etc in future when needed. Since  I am already quite familiar with the
translation, I belive this will not matter much for me.
My OO's username is *sprasad. *
Also Kannada has been listed in
http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.htmlpage and the responsible
person mentioned in that list (Promod) is no more
an active member.

kind regards
shankar