Van: Rafaella Braconi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Verzonden: woensdag 27 juni 2007 7:20
Aan: dev@l10n.openoffice.org
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: [l10n-dev] Project on hold.

Hi Peter,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

Hello Peter,

thank you for the notice. Please take yout time with your life and work, that's important.
You should start with the localization of the 2.3.

Yes, that's correct. However, note that the translation deadline for this
release is July 26th. Therfore, depending on where you are you can start and
target the next release 2.4 to complte the translation work...

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Best,
Charles.

Peter Damiana a écrit :

Dear All,

The past two months, I've been under great stress with studies for work, exams etc. Hence the reason why not much has been done on the NL/pap project. The l10n part of the project will commence in about a month time, since I need to get my self together again and gather my
group.
I have one question though, which package should we work on 2.3 or 3.0?

Kind Regards
Peter Damiana
Project Lead NL/PAP