Hi everyone :)
On 28/07/2007, at 6:10 AM, Aiet Kolkhi wrote:

I think it would be nice if we installed OOo terminology to test this
feature of Pootle, so that the NL l10n teams are automatically
suggested the correct terms from OOo glossary (which, by the way,
needs updating).

I find the standard terminology file very useful on Pootle. Does OpenOffice.org have a separate glossary, and if so, where is it so I can update it for our language?

This would increase the glossary consistency among translations,
improving the overall quality and easing the localization process.

Yes, the terminology feature keeps the current vocab in front of translators: it even improves spelling. ;)

Also, may I ask how the NL l10n teams using the test Pootle server
report issues? Do they use official OOo issue tracker?

I'm still using the main Pootle to test issues specific to OpenOffice.org. But I use the OpenOffice.org tracker for OpenOffice.org issues, and the Pootle tracker for Pootle issues. The contents of the OpenOffice.org glossary, when running on Pootle, would be an OpenOffice.org issue, while the performance of the terminology feature using that glossary would be a Pootle issue.