Hi Robert,

On 2007-08-11, at 05:11 , Robert Ludvik wrote:

Pavel Janík pravi:
Was this list updated?

Pavel did that, the latest revisions of /cvs/l10n/www/languages.* are of
2007-07-13
I update it in batches - there is what I have received in the past.

Update for Slovenian language: just state "Supported" since we guarantee all versions to be 100% translated.
Should I open a new issue or is this message enough?

Not sure this is the best list but: What does "Supported" mean here? To me, it means it's maintained and that there is actual enduser support available.

As to opening an issue: Please. :-) I, like everyone else, is subscribed to so many lists....

Regards
Robert Ludvik

Ciao
louis