Quoting Ain Vagula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Robert Ludvik kirjutas:
po2oo: warning: Error processing: input
po/helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.po, output
helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.oo, template
helpcontent2/source/text/swriter/guide.oo: IndexError: list index out of
range

guide.po seems OK, it is translated 100%, I can open it with Kbabel.
po2oo don't put any string from guide.po in output GSI. What can be wrong?

wrong en-us.sdf probably... not this one on whick po-files base.

ain

But I downloaded POT tgz again, deleted pot folder and en-US.sdf file, unpack
tgz, run POT2PO and the result is the same.
I'll try to delete mentioned 3 POs from the po folder, run POT2PO again and do
automatic translation with Kbabel on these 3 files. Hope this will solve the
problem.
Thanks
Robert Ludvik