Hi Alexandro,

you will not get the activation code automatically. This is a known issue. We are going to activate the registrations manually. However, as we said during last meeting, the Pootle content is not yet fully available. We need to run a couple of more checks to make sure it has been correctly uploaded.

Please wait for the GO before starting translating with Pootle. We will send an announcement to this list and make sure to cc: all native-language projects leads for the languages we have uploaded to Pootle.

Thanks,
Rafaella

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I am having issues getting the pootle registration code. Anyone experiencing similar issues?