Hi Reiko,

AFAIK, SCA is currently only for OpenSolaris.org. Users for OO.o can directly register in Pootle without SCA, then I'll forward activation codes to them. After activate their account, users can login and start to work in Pootle.

I'm not sure how will the policy be changed in future.

Regards,
Aijin

Reiko Saito 씀:

Hi Rafaella,

New Japanese contributors are trying to submit signed SCA,
but the address to send it is not available on
http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/contributor_agreement.jsp...

Could you let us know where to submit SCA for OpenOffice.org ?

Regards,

-Reiko

Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Hi Ain,

last week I was asked a similar question and actually I think that the SCA would be more indicated.

http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/contributor_agreement.jsp

Rafaella

Ain Vagula wrote:

How is planned to satisfy JCA requirement for Pootle users?

ain