Hi,

sometimes you can try to get an overview of the wordcounts by looking at the various CWS with UI and Help translation relevant content. I've done a quick search with target 3.0 but it seems that the wordcounts are still missing.

Here is the link to the EIS application:

http://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/

Rafaella

Eike Rathke ha scritto:
Hi Frco.,