http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/.newserver/

ain

Clytie Siddall kirjutas:
Hi everyone :)

This query is for Pavel Janik, but I'm also sending it to the list in case it affects other language teams.

Prhaps I've missed some information, due to my periods of inability to participate, but I've noticed that Pavel's invaluable snapshot language builds for OpenOffice.org now do not list separate builds for:

Linux x86-64 amd64

e.g.

ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/680/SRC680_m241/Build-1/OOo_2.4.0_LinuxX86-64_install_vi_deb.tar.gz

and

Linux x86-64

ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/680/SRC680_m241/Build-1/OOo_2.4.0_LinuxX86-64_install_vi_rpm.tar.gz

Are we assuming that everyone is running Linux on x64 architecture (this would be quite untrue in the case of any language team catering for third world conditions), or are these builds currently unavailable?

(I did wait a few days to see if the build run was still completing, but no further builds appeared.)

I've commented these builds' section out on our downloads page for testing, but it would be useful to know what to say to users who ask about these specifically x64 builds.

Thankyou for your help, and thankyou, as always, to Pavel for these regular and essential per-language builds. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n