Hi,

I made localized build of OOH680_m4 for testing new Serbian localization
and now I want to update it to m5.

Can I reuse previous source checkout and build cache?
(I was using ccache for building inside checkout dir)

I tried running "cvs -z3 update -r OOH680_m5" but it has no output, just
waiting. When I run it with -t (for debug trace), it prints out "  ->
Sending file `casefolding.cxx' to server" for every file in the checkout
and that looks very slow.

Is this the right command I should use or do I need to do a clean
checkout every time?

Thanks,
Goran