Hi Erdal,

Can you please try with the password '123456'?
As I mentioned in the previous mail, the accounts were recreated with the default passwords because some previous info were lost during the upgrade by my mistake. Once you success to login with the default password, please change it include a few other personal info such as full name and e-mail.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
If you have any other issue with using Pootle, please let me know.

Thanks,
Aijin

Erdal Ronahi μ“΄ κΈ€:
We have re-arranged the machines in Sun Virtual lab last Friday, some
machines was shutdowned and reboot.ed.

Pootle service may need manual restart. Please wait for the admin for
the service to restart the application.

Well, the application works, but it looks like my account has been
deleted or the password changed, since I cannot login with my
password. The error message is: "Login unsuccessful".

Erdal

Thanks,
Karl.

Erdal Ronahi 写道:

Hi,

as I see we have a shining new version of Pootle at Sun Virtual Labs,
but now my login doesn't seem to work anymore. Any ideas?

Erdal