Op Woensdag 2008-01-30 skryf Rafaella Braconi:
> This is a friendly l10n meeting reminder :-)
>
> Date/Time: January 31st at 9:00 am UTC (10:00 am Paris/Berlin time) -
> Channel: IRC network
> FreeNode, #ooonlc.
>
> Agenda:

In the meeting I made a mistake. The IRC channel for Pootle is of course
#pootle on irc.freenode.net. (#zaf that I mentioned is where we discuss
South African localisation issues - of course people are welcome there
as well :-)

I'm often in #pootle, as well as other people using our tools.

Keep well
Friedel