Hi Jean-Christophe,

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

When I have a number of untranslated segments in the PO file, it is possible to set Pootle to only display those ? I could not find how to mark them in a way that would instandly catch the eye.

It is the same for approximations, although they seem to have a grey vertical bar in fron of them.

If you select 'Show Editing Function' in a project page, e.g. http://sunvirtuallab.com:32300/fr/helpcontent2/, you can see 'Quick Translation' link. It only shows untranslated and fuzzy strings one by one. You can click 'skip' button to go to next string. However, there is no way to list them in one page.

Also, I found that the numbers given from the top page (nb of untranslated/approximates) did not match the real numbers I found when actually opening the files.

First, please make sure that the numbers on the graph of a project are number of words, not strings. I check a few files and could see the numbers match with the real numbers in the files. Can you please an specific example which you can see the problem?

Thanks,
Aijin

Jean-Christophe Helary