Hi Alexandro,

Thanks a lot for sharing this info.

Currently, I feel the most critical cause of Pootle slowdown is that Pootle processing itself for handling large files. And find ways to improve the performance of the processing.

However, obviously, it is worthwhile to try all the possibilities. :)

Thanks again,
Aijin

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I know php memcache can work magic.