Hi Alexandro,

I strongly recommend that you upload your work with 'overwrite' option as Sophie's suggestion. The merge work on Pootle takes quite a lot resource and long time especially if the file is large.

You don't have to finish all the translation for the 1st hand-off, but need to make sure all your done work to be uploaded to Pootle. I'm going to start updating Pootle with new content on 2/21 morning. I'll waif for your confirm for es.

If you still have trouble with uploading, please let me know.

Thanks,
Aijin

sophie 쓴 글:
Hi Alexandro,
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
When is the 1st handover turn in?
We still have 700 strings to go on ES but I havent seen any email except Aijin's email yesterday however Pootle has been freezing and droping.

That was yesterday evening, see :

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.0

But from what I understand, you will still be able to translate those strings later on, only all the files you have touched should be on line for yesterday evening (they might be merged with the new ones).

And yes Pootle was freezing yesterday evening. My advice would be : keep all the work off line and only upload the files when you have finished the work. This works better for me than trying to review the files online.

Kind regards
Sophie