У уто, 26. 02 2008. у 10:55 -0800, Karl Hong пише:
> Hi Goran,
>
> What do you expect this transliteration to be used by application, like
> Writer?

I want to be able to transliterate text from Serbian Cyrillic to Serbian
Latin inside Writer, in the same way as recode-sr-latin (from GNU
gettext) is doing for plain text.

Currently, we have extension for this called OOoTranslit
(http://oootranslit.info) but having this functionality embedded into
OpenOffice.org seems much better solution.

> You create and register your new service, but no application uses it.
> You need to design UI to use it.

I guess that I will need more help with that :)

I'm still failing miserably at first step (creating and registering a
service)...

Regards,
Goran