Hi Ain,

Thanks for letting me know.

Aijin

Ain Vagula wrote:
hm, these were not removed earlier... interesting why cvs told me that
it has existing version... should be ok.

ain

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Ain Vagula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dunno. There are some suspicious things more, like back in
 translatables are 2 'workben' submodules (were removed long time ago),
 really dont know are these translation relevant at all... maybe Ivo
 knows? Anyways, m2 is not released yet, but it contains important
 changes that should not be missed in this translation round.

 ain

http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/POT/OpenOffice.org-DEV300_m2-POT.tar.gz