I am sure is possible.

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:39:47 -0500, sophie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Martin Hollmichel wrote:
Hi,
I'm wondering if the README file on http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/readme.html and included in the installation set is still valid for the 3.0 release. I'd like to suggest that we create a wiki page to get a new readme for the upcomping beta release. deadline for this is April 17th to get it included into the beta.

It was suggested at the last l10n irc meeting that the file be uploaded on Pootle for translation. Will we have the time to translate it?
I'm adding l10n team in cc of your mail.

Kind regards
Sophie

Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES