Hi Ivo

The issue Sophie describes also happens with pt-BR. During the last translation round I have also corected many mistakes in the UI and HC which dont show in the latest beta. It looks like the strings used in this beta are not in synch with the pootle repository.

Thanks
Olivier

Ivo Hinkelmann escreveu:
Hi Sophie,

we currently try to find out what happend to those strings. The buttons are in all languages English ( Shrink ), somehow the wrong string have been imported into the translation database ....

Cheers,
Ivo

sophie wrote:
Hi all,

I need some advice on how I can correct issues in localisation28 for FR version. For example, in the Solver dialog, all the "shrink" and "remove" buttons are untranslated.
But it seems that I found the strings translated in the file src.po
#: optsolver.src#RID_SCDLG_OPTSOLVER.IB_DELETE1.imagebutton.quickhelptext
msgid "Remove"
msgstr "Supprimer"

#: optsolver.src#RID_SCDLG_OPTSOLVER.IB_LEFT1.imagebutton.quickhelptext
msgid "Shrink"
msgstr "RĂ©duire"

How can I do to be sure that they are the good strings, and if they are already translated why don't they appear in the GUI? Where do we correct the issues we find? in Pootle directly? in an sdf file on an issue?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Olivier Hallot
Scinergy Consulting
Tel (021) 2224-3224, (021) 8822-8812
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
http://www.scinergy.com.br
OpenOffice.org L10N project leader for Brazil