Hi,

this is an RFE because we never had a requirement to localize these
*commands* and their groups - that's what this issue is about.
Consequently there is no API for that and so we have to add one. The
style names themselves of course are localized, but these localized
names can't be used for command names here.

So technically spoken this is an RFE. Maybe that some people see the
absence of features as a bug - but then we can drop these categories
completely as this is highly subjective.

For that reason I prefer the simple technical way of classification: if
a new requirement comes up to implement new UI, new APIs etc. I would
like to name that an "RFE".

And of course we don't need the UX team here as from a user's POV it is
pretty obvious that localized names are highly preferable.

Ciao,
Mathias

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Martin Hollmichel wrote:
>>
>>> ------- Additional comments from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Apr 21
>>> 15:37:50 +0000 2008 -------
>>> According to development those Style families are not yet
>>> localizeable ... we
>>> need an RFE for this
>> who do you speak to within Development ? For me this simply sounds
>> like an bug without the need for a RFE.
> MIB , CD , AS .... they said RFE!
>>>
>>> Something for UserEx? FL, please have a look ....
>>>
>> I also don't see the need for the involvement of UX (please don't use
>> UserEx for the UserExperience Team, otherwise there'll be the
>> impression we want to exclude our Users ;-)) A Transition from
>> CharacterStyles to just Character (for the other Styles as well)
>> should be what the user expect ?!
>>
> ahm ... yes.
>> Martin
>>
> Cheers,
> Ivo

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".