Hi Maskat,

Maksat Kydyraliev ha scritto:
Hello all,
We would like to start a new language project, namely we would like to
have OpenOffice on Kyrgyz language.
Our team is working on fostering FOSS development in Kyrgyzstan.
During last two years we've got thousands computers in rural schools
with installed opensource products. However, we still suffer from lack
of native-speaking software. Now our team is on the way to translate
the Gnome. The OpenOffice is our next priority.
This is really great news. Wecome to the OOo Localization project!

Please, let us know, what should we do in order to register our team
in the list of projects, and get support from you.
If you haven't done so, please go ahead and register to the l10n project at: http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMemberList

The most updated documentation on translation processes, tools, schedules, IRC meetings, etc. ... can be found at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Localization

Please have a look to get a general idea and do not hesitate to post ask questions :-) .

Kind Reagards,

Rafaella Braconi
OOo Localization Project Lead