Hi Sophie,

sophie schrieb:
Hi all,

I'm searching for the .po file containing the strings you can find under
Tools > Customize > KeyBoard > Functions area > Functions list?

I'm not sure, if all these strings are at the same place. I found some of them in officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po. Best help would be a keyid-build to find out.

There is several duplicates in some categories that makes the function unusable.

seems, that this is not a french only problem. We have duplicates in our german version, too. I guess, that this is not only a translation issue?

Regards,

Jacqueline