Hi Ivo,
How about the corresponding KeyID SDF files?
Thank you in advance
Olivier

Ivo Hinkelmann escreveu:
Hi,

I found the error and uploaded the windows keyid builds as well, you can find them here:

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/keyid26/wnt/

Sorry for the delay ...

Cheers,
Ivo

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
Hi,

there are new keyid builds ( BEA300 m2 ) for Solaris Sparc / Solaris Intel / Linux out there:

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/keyid26/

They use the new keyid scheme introduced by GH, sadly the windows installer don't work anymore as there seems to be a translated path part .... We will fix that asap.

For a still unknown reason in some strings the keyid is missing ( startcenter, calcsolver ... ). The next builds will be better!

I will upload the used sdf files soon.

Cheers,
Ivo

Olivier Hallot
Scinergy Consulting
Tel (021) 2224-3224, (021) 8822-8812
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
http://www.scinergy.com.br
OpenOffice.org L10N project leader for Brazil