Hi everyone :)

My team has been watching Pavel's server anxiously, waiting for the newer Windows builds, but they haven't appeared. I checked DEV300_m19 several times a day after it was uploaded, but no Windows builds appeared, and DEV300_m20 so far is the same.

Have they been moved to another server?

It's crucial for us at this stage that we can access dynamic [1] Windows builds, because nearly all our users are on Windows, and we're testing for the 3.0 release. (The L10N builds are rarely as up-to-date as Pavel's builds, and we usually only get a langpack for Vietnamese, anyway.)

Any news would be good news for us right now. Thanks for any info you can offer. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] Pavel's builds are regular, and will process amended translations, so you get quick feedback on your improvements.