Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 26/06/2008, at 9:33 PM, Frank Peters wrote:

You quote issues i61273, i71452, and i90051.

61273 and 71452 are not Vietnamese issues.

I know. But I was reluctant to create one CWS per language.
I don't know the ususal process for these kinds of issues, so
if you have a suggestion for the QA rep let me know.

90051 is the changed CSS files for Vietnamese: we have specified non-underlined links. It's hard to imagine how this could affect the build. (Please note that I have recently submitted another minor alteration to our Help files: our Windows users have requested we add the font Times New Roman to the body etc. section. if possible, it would be great if you could amend the CSS file for i90051. Or I could upload the changed files. Whatever works best. I attached these files to issue 91039.)

I can do that but the CWS needs to be verified quickly.

How could setting non-underlined links affect the build? :o

Heck, how would I know? I never build vi before. All I am saying is that
the build breaks on my system. hu and pl do not. Maybe Ivo can shed
some light.

I am happy with just providing you with the help sets for you to
test and based on that you can approve the CWS. This would save
considerable time. Let me know.

All I am really interested in (forgive my bluntness) that someone
from you guys verify the issues and give to go for the CWS so it can
be integrated timely.

Frank

This is the error I get with vi:

ERROR: ERROR: Missing files
in function: remove_Files_Without_Sourcedirectory
ERROR: Saved logfile: /net/so-cwsserv02.germany.sun.com/export/cws/ooo3helpchanges1/DEV300/src.m16/instsetoo_native/unxlngi6.pro/OpenOffice/rpm/logging/vi/log_DEV300_m16_vi.log
Thu Jun 26 13:57:11 2008 (00:28 min.)
dmake:  Error code 255, while making 'openoffice_vi.rpm'
ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /net/so-cwsserv02.germany.sun.com/export/cws/ooo3helpchanges1/DEV300/src.m16/instsetoo_native/util

I think Pavel would be the best person to consult about this: he builds for Vietnamese all the time.

I'm happy to help, but I don't have any experience in building OpenOffice.org. :(

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

--
Frank Peters, Documentation Project Co-Lead
The OOo Documentation Project: