Hi Ain,

Ain Vagula 쓴 글:
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Aijin Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Pootle translation leads,

All the Pootle translation was submitted via IssueTracker. You can add
yourself to cc list to track the progress.

Its not my business about Pootle translations, but why are reused old
issues, which are already marked as resolved and fixed?

ain

We have agreed with the releasing team that we use one unified issue per language for a release.
I may need to reopen the issue. Thanks for your comment.

Regards,
Aijin