Hi everyone :)

I've downloaded our complete DEV300_m23 Pootle files and converted them to SDF format, and gsicheck reports this error:
___
Error: Line format, Line 118122, UniqueID sdext/source\presenter \registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\Addons.xcu/ value /.Addons .AddonUI .OfficeMenuBarMerging .org .openoffice .Office .PresenterScreen .org .openoffice .Office .PresenterScreenCommand1 .MenuItems.org.openoffice.Office.PresenterScreenAbout/Title//: GID and LID may only be 125 chars long each! "en-US"
___

against this newly-introduced original string:
___
sdext source\presenter\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\Addons.xcu 0 value .Addons .AddonUI .OfficeMenuBarMerging .org .openoffice .Office .PresenterScreen .org .openoffice .Office .PresenterScreenCommand1 .MenuItems.org.openoffice.Office.PresenterScreenAbout Title 0 en-US About Presenter Screen 2002-02-02 02:02:02
___

gsicheck reports the same error against the translated string, but it's not a translation error, since it appears to be about the length of the ID string.

What do we do about this? :S

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n