Hi Friedel,

the CWS newkeyid1 has been integrated by now, so the pointer you found points to gsicheck 1.9.0 (verify in the sources, its stated in line 749)

as you only want it for reference I guess that link is what you need.
But just in case here is the CVS link:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/source/browse/l10n/transex3/source/gsicheck.cxx?rev=1.29&view=markup
http://l10n.openoffice.org/source/browse/l10n/transex3/source/tagtest.cxx?rev=1.20&view=markup

there is quite some dead code in tagtest.cxx which used to check valid combinations of tags. It ether has to be removed or adapted to the XML-style tags.

Hope that helps
Gregor