Hi,

I'm working on a localized (Urdu, ur-PK) Windows build for OpenOffice,
OOH680_m12. So far, I have managed to create the build with the RTL layout
and I have incorporated translations that were done for a previous version,
so most of the GUI string can be seen in Urdu.

However, I cannot save a new ODT document in the localized version. When I
try to save, the Save dialog keeps re-appearing. New MS Word documents can
be saved though.

I have looked this up and I've found other instances of this problem in
previous versions, and the solution seems to be to build with java support.
For reference see:
http://osdir.com/ml/gnome.ximian.openoffice/2005-10/msg00063.html
http://osdir.com/ml/freebsd.devel.openoffice/2005-12/msg00048.html

But as far as I can see, I am already building with java support, because I
haven't disabled it. Also the en-US build that is created along with the ur
build does not have this problem.

These are the options I use for the build, and both the en-US and ur builds
are created:

./configure \
--with-lang="ur" \
--disable-build-mozilla \
--disable-directx \
--with-ant-home="/cygdrive/f/apache-ant-1.7.0" \
--with-use-shell=bash

Should I be adding something explicitly to build with java or is this a
different issue? Any suggestions will be appreciated,

(I'm using the build instructions available at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Building_OOo_with_Cygwin_on_Windowswith
MS Visual Studio .NET 2003)

Thanks & Regards,
Huda