Hi JiHui,

Choi, JiHui 쓴 글:
Hi, all

in DEV300 m22,
when I click the first icon-Get more Templates for OOo-Dev- on the
right-bottom corner of the start center page, a error message pops up.

"Could find ${STARTCENTER_TEMLREP_URL} blabla.."

Are you mentioning that the error message is not localized or that the function doesn't correctly work? In terms of function error, you can ask/report to [EMAIL PROTECTED] alias.

and someone told me, in OOo 3.0 beta2 korean version. this message-Get
more Templates for OOo-Dev- is not translated. but in pootle it is. Is
it applied yet? or missing?

I confirmed that the localized string is in OOo database.
Can you please double check the build? If necessary, please file an issue.

Thanks,
Aijin

I'll be really happy, if someone checks these.

Thanks.