Hi,

sorry for the delay. had to find a machine to reproduce first. All developer machines over here with compiler installed.

But now I am beleve I have a version uploaded which runs fine.

Please try again and let me know.

Gregor

Dick Groskamp schrieb:
Gregor Hartmann schreef:
Hi I uploaded a new version containing an extra library.
It was installed on my machine, so I didn't notice it would be missing on other machines.

Please have a try and let me know if it works.
Gregor,

really sorry, but nothing is changed.
M$ still not able to excute the program.
Same errormessage as before

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Gregor Hartmann
Nagelsweg 55

D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028