sophie schreef:
Hi,
Hung Nguyen Vu wrote:
Hung, remermber that all these strings are used in Wizard-dialogs !
These strings mostly represent the choices you can make in those dialogs.
I agree with Sophie that is might be handy to have an English version installed.

[...]
Hi all,

What is the meaning of "Page design" in formwizard.po?

This is the template that will be used. May be if you have an English OOo Version at hand, it will help you to figure out the meaning of the string.
That is correct Page desgin refers to the choice of which template you will be using for your document

And the string,

Template created via <wizard_name> on <current_date>.

How <wizard_name> and <current_date> are used?
Do I need to translate them?

yes, you can translate them. At least, they are translated in the FR file.
Correct . The items between < > are placeholders. In the template they will be filled with (in this case) the name of the template (for instance a businessletter) you created the document with and the current date, so in the document this will show as:
"Template created with MySpecial on 23th July 2008,"

In the same file, I've found strings:

like, and, or

They are also SQL keywords. Should I translate them?

They are also translated in my files, SQL instructions are usually in capital letters I think LIKE, AND, OR. May be others can confirm here for the two strings that they have translated?
confirmed. These are used (at least one option) to select items from a database. Not in a SQL-way but as an option in a wizard so these choices are 1: like, 2: and and 3: or, so you can safely translate them

--
DiGro

Windows XP Professional SP2 and OOo 2.4
Scanned with Multikabel Internet Security Plus