Hi Oliver,
Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Ivo
The BrOffice build for linux is not in rpm format, but pure targz. Even uncompacting it and invoking soffice, I get [Java framework] Error in function createSettingsDocument (elements.cxx).javaldx failed!
and soffice complains: unable to start application, an error ocurred.

For me it occurs when I install in /opt/, if I copy the files to my home, it's ok.

Kind regards
Sophie

May be the rpm scripts are needed to finish the installation.

Thanks
Olivier

Ivo Hinkelmann escreveu:
Hi all,

fresh new builds from cws localisation30 are uploaded to:

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localisation30/

Cheers,
Ivo