From: Charles-H. Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [l10n-dev] key list
To: dev@l10n.openoffice.org
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 6:01 PM

Hello Editha,
Le 11 sept. 08 à 03:19, edith dimalen a écrit :

Hello,

I am Editha D. Dimalen, a researcher from the Philippines. I am directed by Louis Potts in this email for key list.

Welcome to the Openoffice.org project. What are you exacty looking for? Do you wish to start a localization of OpenOffice.org in Tangalog? If yes, then you have to file an issue and upload your ssh key there. More info here: http://l10n.openoffice.org . Also feel free to have a look there; http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC .

Best Regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.

thanks,
edith