Hi,

Rail Aliev schrieb:
On Saturday 18 October 2008 19:54:57 Rimas Kudelis wrote:

Nice to hear you here ;)

4. if we become official, can we also get localized installers?

AFAIK, Sun produces builds if have at least 80% UI and Help translated. Otherwise you can kindly ask Pavel :) and get your build on regular basis. In both cases you need to perform Release Sanity tests.

We had such a policy in place, mainly because we did not have enough space on the mirror system anyway to cope with all those full installation language builds. With Bouncer now being able to handle also the space on the extended mirrors, I have asked Joost to upload ~15-20 more languages as full builds. Lithuanian is among these languages as indeed the UI translation is almost done :-).

Regards,

Jörg