Hi,

On 10/17/08 13:22, Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
Hi:

I'm just wondering if it's possible to submit an updated translation for OpenOffice.org 3??, even if the l10n process is closed actually.

Let me explain:

We have translated OpenOffice.org 100% to galician language. The translation does not contain any knowns problems. It's OK.

But recently we change our translation guide. These changes in our translation guide also affected other projects that we are coordinating like Gnome, specially last version 2.24.

So, we want to integrate those changes into OpenOffice.org 3 galician translation, and if is possible to include into OpenOffice.org 3.0.1..
3.1 would be the next release to target for localization fixes and not 3.0.1.