Hi,

On 10/29/08 14:23, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Rafaella Braconi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Is there any way to "import" DEV300_m34 into pootle so I can translate
with browser?
Pootle will be updated soon so that all teams can start working on
translation for 3.1.
We will notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list about the Pootle translation schedule.
Thanks!

And please keep a copy of current 3.0 po files on pootle so ( just in case)
translation team can fix or update their work if needed.
# I am not sure if this is necessary.
our updates are incremental, that is to say: all what has not changed in the source is kept as is, all what has been modified or new in the source gets flagged as fuzzy or new in the target.

Kind Regards,
rafaella